The SIM Utility can be used for reading GSM SIM cards as well as copying data from a suspect card to a HTCI Labs Slug card. An average SIM card can be read in about 30 seconds and produces an XML file with the data from the card. 69 files from the GSM 11.11 specification are read from the card and those files that contain data are written out to the XML file. PIN-Locked SIM cards can be used to create a slug as well, but with limited data. An option is available to enter an IMSI to bypass network locks when a phone is not unlocked.
The SIM Utility allows for the creation of a SIM Slug. The slug card allows the original SIM card data to be copied to a network isolated card, and unlike many other cards, includes phone book and SMS entries as well as other files from the suspect card. The HTCI Labs Slug card can be formatted to remove all previous data to allow for re-usability. One reusable HTCI SIM card is included with every purchase of the SIM Utility. Additional cards can also be purchased.
- Read GSM SIM cards
- Copy data from a suspect card to a HTCI Labs Slug card
- Copy limited data from PIN-Locked SIM cards
- IMSI to bypass network locks option is available
- Format Slug card to re-use
- 800 x 600 resolution
- 512 MB of Memory
- 10 Gigabyte Hard Drive
- 1.2 Megahertz or Greater Processor
- Windows XP, Vista, or Win7 compatible (32 or 64 Bit)
- SMART Card reader pre-installed