Have peace of mind that your photos will be safe from an accidental deletion or a corrupt card while traveling, at a family event or wedding. MediaRECOVER is like digital insurance for your photos. No matter how your data is lost, MediaRECOVER can quickly restore your lost photos and video with an easy 3-step recovery process.
Built for the latest Windows 7 operating system!
All common hard drive and removable media supported
Rescues From These Emergencies
- Corruption due to the card being pulled out while the camera is on
- Corruption due to turning the camera off during a write process
- Inadvertent camera/computer shutdown
- Data corruption to critical areas
File Types Recovered
Recover Over 300 file types
|Camera Files||Images||Documents||Audio & Video||Other Files|
…and hundreds more!
Format Corrupt Media
The Format Option writes new system files to the media. This allows the card to be read from your computer or camera again.
The Format Option corrects the media when the camera/PC states that the card is “corrupt, not initialized or not mounting”.
Use the Format Option and then use the Recovery Option to get your files back from a corrupt card.
Securely Delete and Clean Media
The Wipe Option overwrites the entire card with zeros, including the file system areas completely and securely erasing the data.
This returns the media to factory settings. The Wipe Option is also useful to wipe old data off of your media.
- Firewire/USB memory card reader device.
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7 32/64 bit operating systems are supported.
- Hard drive (or another storage media) space the size of your media.
- Software may not recover files after a delete or format in some cameras or situations