The EDAS FOX (Electronic Discovery Analysis System Forensically Optimized for eXploitations) “Analyst” was designed with the digital analyst in mind. The EDAS FOX “Analyst” contains the power and speed to analyze the most demanding digital media in today’s world. Instead of concentrating on write protection the EDAS FOX “Analyst” concentrates on the speed and performance needed to process and analyze digital media in the fastest way possible. Included in each system is the HTCI LABS DART software for complete cell phone rip analysis capability without any additional equipment required.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- A High Speed Intel i7 – 3770 Quad Core Processor clocked at 3.4 Ghz (3.8 Ghz Turbo) for stable high-speed performance.
- 16 GB of High Speed High Capacity DDR3 1600 Quad Channel Memory.
- Intel HD 4000 Grphics with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence.
- A ultra-fast 128 GB SATA 6 Gbp/s SSD OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your EDAS FOX System.
- A High Capacity, High Speed 2 TB 7200 RPM 6 Gbp/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports.
- High Speed USB 3.0.
- High Speed 6 Gbp/s eSATA Ports, giving you the fastest way to connect external devices to the system.
- An Integrated Top Mounted SATA Hard Drive Dock for easy access to Bare SATA Hard Drives.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- An integrated write blocked forensic bridge with USB 2.0, SATA, and IDE
- A highly efficient 850 Watt 80 Plus Silver Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- H.T.C.I. Data Analysis Reporting Tool kit (DART) and one year subscription to our Investigator Portal (a $499 value).
- Free Software Installation of Oxygen Forensic Suite 2013 & OSForensics
- Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo
- A Multi-Piece Toolkit to assist in Digital Evidence Collection