The EDAS FOX (Electronic Discovery Analysis System Forensically Optimized for eXploitations) “Standard” edition is a high power, great value forensic platform for all professional forensic investigators. The EDAS FOX “Standard” was designed with today’s forensic investigator in mind; it combines a high-speed multi-core processor and ultra-fast memory with a high performance SSD to give you the most performance at a great value. All EDAS FOX Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms. Included in each system is the HTCI LABS DART software for complete cell phone rip analysis capability without any additional equipment required.
The EDAS FOX “Standard” forensic system supports IDE, SATA and Notebook drives. If your department is considering doing digital forensics and you need a lot of power in a tight budget the EDAS FOX “Standard” forensic system is the product for you. Only high end, powerful, energy efficient components have been used in the production of the EDAS FOX “Standard” series. High Tech Crime Institute is so confident of this product that they offer an industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- A High Speed Intel i7 – 3930K Six Core Processor clocked at 3.2 Ghz (3.8 Ghz Turbo) Cooled by an Intel Sealed Water Cooling System to give you stable high-speed performance.
- 16 GB of High Speed High Capacity DDR3 1866 Quad Channel Memory
- Tableau T35689iu and Tableau T3iu Forensic Bridges
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 650 with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- A ultra-fast 128 GB SATA 6 Gbp/s SSD OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your EDAS FOX System
- A High Capacity, High Speed 2 TB 7200 RPM 6 Gbp/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports, with Teaming function allowing two single connections to act as one for twice the bandwidth.
- High Speed USB 3.0, and XFast USB greatly improving the speed of the onboard USB 2.0 ports.
- High Speed 6 Gbp/s eSATA Ports, giving you the fastest way to connect external devices to the system.
- Included SATA Hard Drive Dock for easy access to Bare SATA Hard Drives.
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- Two integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridges, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, and FireWire Connections.
- A highly efficient 1350 Watt 80 Plus Platinum Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- H.T.C.I. Data Analysis Reporting Tool kit (DART) and one year subscription to our Investigator Portal (a $899 value).
- 22 Inch LED Monitor