The HTCI “Ultimate Investigator” edition is a high speed dual CPU system featuring the latest in Intel based CPU Technology. The HTCI “Ultimate Investigator” was designed to bring the very best in processing power to today’s forensic investigators; Combining dual high-speed multi-core processors, high speed Error Checking Memory, and a high performance SSD RAID gives you the best performance available. All HTCI Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms. The addition of a RAID Array to the system gives you a perfect package to process and store data all on one machine. Included in each system is a demo license of HTCI LABS DART software for complete cell phone analysis capability without any additional equipment required.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- Dual 22 Inch LED Monitors with a Dual Monitor Pole, and Extra Long Cables for enhanced productivity.
- Two High Speed Intel Xeon E5-2630v2 Six Core Processor Clocked at 2.6GHz (3.1GHz Turbo)
- Cooled by a Corsair Sealed Water Cooling System to give you stable high-speed performance.
- 64GB of High Speed, Error Checking DDR3 1600 Quad Channel Memory
- Tableau T35689iu and Tableau T3iu Forensic Bridges
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 750Ti with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- SSD Raid Arrays 6 x 256GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Drives (Two in RAID0 for OS, Two in RAID0 for Oracle Database, and Two in RAID0 for Oracle Temp)
- A High Capacity, High Speed 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- A High Capacity, RAID5 Array Connected to a Dedicated RAID Card. RAID5 Gives you a high speed, failure resistant RAID Array.
- Dual 10/100/100 Mbps Intel Server Class LAN Ports
- High Speed USB 3.0 for up to 10X Faster data transfers than USB 2.0
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- Two integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridges, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, and FireWire Connections.
- A highly efficient 1300 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
Our HTCI systems come with a free 30-day trial of Magnet IEF!
INTERNET EVIDENCE FINDER™ (IEF) is the market leading forensic software used for the recovery of Internet-related data from computer hard drives and live memory.