Forensic Store provides the finest products available in the field of RF isolation test products for pager, two way, cellular, PCS, and WLAN testing. Forensic investigation of cell phones, PDA’s, and other hand-held wireless devices specifically requires complete hands-on manipulation of the wireless device to identify and extract data while maintaining complete RF isolation from the outside world.
The STE3000F enclosure has two RF isolated hands-on gloves to provide complete hands-on access to the device. Viewing of the device is provided through the RF isolated illuminated viewing window. A RF filtered 6 outlet internal power strip is included to maintain power to the DUT throughout test and observation to prevent possible loss of data. From there, we precostomized the enclosure for the typical forensic application. We included an RF filtered RS-232 serial bulkhead feedthru connector and an RF filtered USB1.1 data port bulkhead feedthru to give you data access to the wireless device under test or observation. Additional I/O connectors may be ordered to suite your specific needs. Looking for the standard in forensic testing? We have you covered.
- Custom designed for the forensics industry
- Wireless device testing
- Perfect for 802.11a, b, g
- Bluetooth, RFID, 3G testing
- Wide variety of I/O options
- Super isolation up to 18GHz
- Stock models to fit your custom applications
- 90dB @ 1GHz
- 90dB @ 3GHz
- 80dB @ 6GHz
- 6 pole filtered 120VAC AC outlet strip
- 6 pole filtered barrier strip feedthrough
- (2) Filtered USB 1.1 feedthrough
- Additional options available
- Exterior: 12.8″H x 18.0″W x 12.0″D
- Interior: 8.0″H x 17.0″W x 10.5″D
- Weight: 25lbs. / 11.34kg.