Triage-G2® now with Rosoka Entity Extraction and Gisting capabilities is ADF’s award-winning media exploitation tool deployed by special forces, military and intelligence agencies worldwide. The tool has a proven track record supporting site exploitation operations (including DOMEX, MEDEX, Tactical Media Exploitation, and bio-metric identity).
Designed for non-technical operators with a simple 2-step process, Triage-G2® will rapidly scan, extract, and analyze critical intelligence from computers and digital devices. The tool can be deployed in the field for reconnaissance on a small, portable USB key.
ADF Triage-G2 comes with 3 year SMS.
Customer Benefits and Key Features:
- Extremely easy to use, minimum training required (1/2 – 1 day)
- Portable and lightweight deployment utilizing a rugged USB key
- Rapidly collect relevant data from computers and digital devices
- Able to scan live powered on computers, dead powered off computers, forensic images, the contents of folders and network shares (including shares made available by NAS devices)
- Process NTFS, FAT, HFS+, EXT, ExFAT and YAFFS2 file system
- RAM Capture capability
- Powerful booting capability (including UEFI secure boot and Macs) provides access to internal storage that cannot easily be removed from computers
- Easy to use and automated imaging capabilities
- Provides both forensically sound and stealth mode capabilities (to support covert operations)
- Automatic tagging and categorization of hash and keyword matches
- Intelligent analysis and display of data to provide context and relevance
- Collected data can easily be ingested into other data repositories (IC)
- Automatically produce and collate intelligence reports
- Recover images from unallocated drive space
- Detect and warn of BitLocker and FileVault2 protected drives
- Decrypt and scan or image BitLocker volumes including those using the new AES-XTS encryption algorithm introduced in Windows 10
- Fully encrypted USB key with BitLocker