Triage-Investigator is the latest evolution of ADF’s award-winning triage tool designed for field deployment. The tool has a proven track record of providing easy and quick access to court defendable evidence to process cases; and leveraging investigators to assist forensic labs with triaging and managing digital backlogs.
The Ultimate Tool for Rapid Triage and Immediate Results.
Many agencies have elected to equip investigators with freeware triage tools. These tools are not easy to use, not forensically sound, and rarely updated to keep up with the evolving technological changes. Triage- Investigator is easy to use, easily configurable, supports a wide array of computer hardware, has powerful boot capabilities, is forensically sound, and comes with technical support and regular upgrades.
Customer Benefits and Key Features:
- Extremely easy to use, minimum training required
- Easily and quickly generate prosecution ready reports
- Forensically sound, minimize risk
- Seamless integration with ADF’s Digital Evidence Investigator tool to access customized Search Profiles and large hash sets of known suspect files,
including Project VIC and CAID (tested with over 30 million hash values)
- Recover images from unallocated drive space
- Scan powered off computers, including Windows (NTFS/FAT), Apple (HFS /FAT), and Linux (EXT)
- Scan powered on Windows computers including capture of volatile data
- Powerful booting capability (including UEFI secure boot and Macs) provides access to internal storage that cannot be easily removed from computers
- Includes powerful pre-configured Search Profiles
- Automated and easy-to-use imaging capabilities to support forensic labs
- Fully encrypted USB key with BitLocker