T7u Forensic PCIe Bridge
– The T7u is the first portable write-blocker that enables forensic acquisition of PCIe SSDs, and is the second Tableau PCIe product offering. With the T7u you will be equipped to handle the vast array of new laptops and tablet computers that are making use of these high performance PCIe hard drives.
– The T7u images PCIe SSD media at blazing speeds. Imaging performance up to 330MB/sec (~19 GB/min) were observed with the T7u.
– The T7u conveniently bridges from a write-blocked native storage interface (PCIe) to a hot-swappable interface on a host computer (USB 3.0).
LCD and LEDs
– The T7u includes a backlit character LCD to display useful information about the bridge and connected PCIe media. In addition, six LEDs provide status on power, PCIe media detection, host connection, write-block status, and activity.
– By default, T7u is configured to operate as a write-blocker. It also provides a convenient read/write mode for customers who need to write to or wipe a PCIe SSD device.
– The T7u must be used with a Tableau PCIe SSD adapter, which adapt to specific PCIe SSD form factors and connectors. Two adapters are available and more will be released in the future. These adapters are also compatible with the Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge.