The first and only device of its kind, the CRU® ToughTech® Duo C is designed as the perfect companion for computers equipped with the new 10 Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2/Type-C connectivity.
The dual-drive (SSD or notebook hard drive) Duo C fits in your hand and can be configured
- to create two copies of data at once (RAID 1 mode),
- to appear as two separate drives (JBOD mode),
- or as a single large drive (RAID 0 or SPAN mode).
With the right computer, you can power the Duo C without an AC adapter (we call this “bus power”).
Photographers, musicians, and others who need convenient access to their work rely on CRU® ToughTech® storage devices for safe, secure backup of their images, recording sessions, and other important data. The rugged portability and versatility of the ToughTech Duo C is perfect for storing data on the set, on the stage, or in the office.
To send data to clients or for additional storage space, swap out the current drives and put new ones into the enclosure. You won’t need any tools, and by using CRU DriveBox mini storage cases, you can eliminate closet clutter.
- Works with USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 (bus power only available with USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- Works with Thunderbolt 3, which supports USB 3.1 protocol and bus power
- Use with any capacity 2.5-inch SSDs or hard drives
- Free US-based customer support
Call or email for quotes and upgrades to this product; 727-214-1609 ext 205 or email@example.com