The HTCI EDAS Standard i9 2021 Series edition is a high power, great value forensic platform for all professional forensic investigators. The HTCI “Standard” was designed with today’s forensic investigator in mind; it combines a high-speed multi-core processor and ultra-fast memory with a high performance SSD to give you the most performance at a great value. All HTCI EDAS Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms.
The HTCI EDAS Standard forensic system supports IDE, SATA, SAS and USB drives. If your department is considering doing digital forensics and you need a lot of power in a tight budget the HTCI EDAS “Standard” forensic system is the product for you. Only high end, powerful, energy efficient components have been used in the production of the HTCI EDAS “Standard” series. High Tech Crime Institute is so confident of this product that they offer an industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- A High Speed Intel i9-10900X Ten Core Processor clocked at 3.7Ghz Cooled by a Corsair Sealed Water Cooling System to give you stable high-speed performance.
- 64 GB of High Speed High Capacity DDR4 2400 Quad Channel Memory.
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- A ultra-fast 512GB 32Gb/s M.2 OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your EDAS FOX System.
- 512GB SSD for Evidence
- 512GB SSD for Cache Drive
- 2 x 512 GB SSD for Active Evidence (RAID 0)
- A High Capacity, High Speed 4TB 7200RPM 6Gbp/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports, with Teaming function allowing two single connections to act as one for twice the bandwidth.
- High Speed USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C located on the front I/O, greatly improving the speed of the onboard USB 2.0 ports.
- High Speed 6Gb/s eSATA Ports, giving you the fastest way to connect external devices to the system.
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- An integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridge, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, FireWire, and PCIe Connections. Logicube Write Protect Bay.
- Integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridge, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, and FireWire Connections.
- A highly efficient 1300 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- 2 x 24 Inch LED Monitor
- Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo (Wired available at no charge for DOD or other such requirements)