MailXaminer – Specialized Email Forensic Tool
Dedicated to simplify email forensics with a result – oriented approach.
Being pioneers of data recovery, we have a great understanding of the anatomy of emails and carving information from email header data. With increasing expertise, we have precisely gained complete info about 20 email formats. MailXaminer is being used by thousands of forensics professionals around the globe and thus, stands as a bench-marked email forensics tool; quenching each and every required need of email investigations.
Use Dongle Based License
One of the growing arena in digital forensics is the use of USB dongles for licensing of software. Dongles allow the investigators to use the full versio of the software on multiple machines with the demo version installed on every computer.
MailXaminer, now is available with a unique feature of Dongle Based Licensing. The software can be installed and used on multiple computers at the same time, even if the user only owns a single license. On making a purchase through Dongle based license, a USB type hardware device is provided. Once connected, the device gets installed and unlocks the software trial edition to the licensed copy.
Salient Features of Email Forensics Tool
– Agile & robust Keyword based Search filter to find the evidence from the email data instantly.
– Recover deleted email components & present the evidence in suitable formats that are acceptable in court.
– Examine the email messages of iCloud, Office365, Rackspace, Gmail, Hotmail & Live Exchange Server.
– Track connection among multiple suspects by making use of Intelligent Link Analysis mechanism.
– The pornographic/obscene images available within emails can be analyzed using Skin Tone Analysis mechanism.
– An Export Report comprising of detailed info can be generated in HTML, CSV & PDF file formats.
– Manage the complete case as well as analyze the filtered evidence via creation of Case Repository.
– The Team Collaboration feature assists multiple investigators to work on the same case in collaboration.
– Analyzed and investiget the data available within E01, EE and DMG file types.
– Without dismounting/disconnecting the Exchange EDB file, investigate Live Exchange Server mailbox data.
– Get complete information about available data within the suspect file via graph based Dashboard View.
– Image geo location mapping facility to track the location from available image’s EXIF data.