The new Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.12.3: Powered by JetEngine, which brings image categorization and grouping, allowing investigators to use AI to sort and categorize images into twelve categories, including drugs, weapons, alcohol, and nudity, to more quickly find pertinent images to an investigation.
The latest update also includes TamTam Messenger extraction capabilities, following the breaking news that as of early December 2019, it is suspected TamTam is the new, preferred communication service for ISIS supporters. Now Oxygen Forensic Detective 12.1, Powered by JetEngine, will allow investigators to extract chats, calls, contacts, and other information from the TamTam cloud.
Oxygen Forensic® Detective 12.2 is available to previously vetted and appropriately licensed law enforcement organizations to private customers for investigations and corporate in-house analysis.
Oxygen Forensic Detective Version 12.1 Update Highlights:
- Built-in image categorization: Detect visual threats including nudity, extremism, and drugs with the built-in image categorization engine
- User data collection on macOS and Linux PCs: Collect credentials, emails, and web browser data on macOS and Linux PCs
- Enhanced decryption support for Qualcomm Android devices: Decrypt more physical dumps of Android devices based on Qualcomm chipsets
- Enhanced Social Graph: Cloud extraction from Microsoft Outlook Extract Microsoft Outlook emails from the cloud
- Enhanced Social Graph: Use enhanced Social Graph to find hidden connections and view their communications
- Extremely fast data parsing – Oxygen Forensic® Detective 12.0 delivers data parsing and decoding at speeds 3 times faster to support massive data sets from multiple data sources.
- New multi-tab interface – Now, working with several sections or extractions is painless and allows for effortless data comparing. Opened tabs are saved between program sessions.
- Files section for a case – Now you can view the Files sections of several extractions together to deeply analyze acquired files, filter duplicates, search by hash sets, etc.
- Facial recognition – You can use our Facial Recognition and clustering component in the Faces section within Oxygen Forensic® Detective 12.0.
- New artifacts parsing – In our new OS Artifacts section, you can find device logs as well as Screen Time information from Apple iOS devices.
- Detailed analytics for every app – Our parsed and extracted app data has got a powerful view. Now, for every app you have built-in analytics, Chats view, Timeline, and Social Graph.
- New Device Statistics section – We now show detailed statistics about the extraction up front: Top 10 applications, Top 10 groups, Top 10 contacts, Last contacted, Key Evidence and Tags.
- Convenient tags manager – Our filtering is second to none. We added a number of predefined tags, to include: Nudity, Weapon, Guns, Important, Not Relevant, and more. You can also set your own tags and even export data by selected tags.
- Still all-in-one software – Oxygen Forensic® Detective 12.0 still offers all the capabilities out of the box – extract data from mobile and IoT devices, cloud services, drones, PC and analyze it in the same interface. The only turn-key solution in the market.
- The all new Viewer is available – The portable Oxygen Forensic® Viewer is compatible with the brand-new Oxygen Forensic® Detective 12.0 files and is available for download from your customer area.
- The industry’s only method to extract data from BlaBlaCar via login/password and token.
- Apple Health data extraction via login/password or token.
- Additional data extraction from Telegram including calls, polls, bot messages and albums.
- Ability to analyze and visualize the flight data of Parrot drones including the following models: Anafi, Bebop, Bebop 2 and Disco.
- Decryption of physical dumps with the known password for Android devices based on Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8909 chipset.
- Significantly Improved EDL screen lock bypass method by identification of the device via chipset, not model.
- Decrypt WhatsApp backup files using a phone number or token
- Import iOS images extracted using GrayKey for analysis
- Acquire a partial image of locked Samsung devices using MTP
- Identify similar photos using PhotoDNA hash sets
- Review Wi-Fi hotspot connection history with KeyScout
- Authenticate via Google Prompt
- Oxygen Forensic® KeyScout. Added the ability to search credentials and tokens in Opera web browser.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added proxy support for Telegram service.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added QQ Mail token extraction from iOS and Android devices.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Now when a forensic investigator gains access to a cloud account via login/password, a corresponding token is generated and added into Cloud Accounts section.
- File Browser. Added the ability to set a custom category for Project VIC.
- Applications. Added data parsing from almost 300 new app versions from Apple iOS and Android devices. The total amount of supported versions exceeds 7300.
- Export. Accelerated data export in PDF and XLSX file formats.
- General. Added the exclusive ability to extract and decrypt the WhatsApp Cloud token from Android OS devices. With this token forensic experts can decrypt WhatsApp backups from Android devices as well as WhatsApp Google Drive and WhatsApp iCloud backups associated with the same phone number.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added the ability to extract data from Endomondo account: user details, friends list, workouts history, locations, and photos. Access to Endomondo account can be obtained via Endomondo or Facebook login/password or token.
- Web Connections. Added extraction of Cell Tower connection records from Android OS devices.
- Oxygen Forensic® Maps. Added the ability to define an area on the map for visualizing geo points and building routes.
- Oxygen Forensic® Maps. Added links between waypoints and images extracted from DJI Cloud.
- Applications. Social Networks. Added data parsing from Planet Romeo (2.22.0) from Android devices.
- Applications. Updated support for 330+ app versions for iOS and Android devices. The total amount of supported app versions exceeds 6550.
- General. Added support for 200+ new Android devices: Huawei P20 Lite Dual SIM, LG V300K V30+ TD-LTE, Nokia 6 2018 Dual SIM, Nokia 8 Sirocco Global TD-LTE, Samsung SM-G9600/DS Galaxy S9 Duos, Samsung SM-G9650/DS Galaxy S9+ Duos, Sony Xperia L2 Dual SIM TD-LTE APAC, etc.