The SuperImager Field Unit is fast and affordable. Top speed 31GB/min is measured with SSD drives. In one pass over the “Suspect” HHD: EX01 compress 3% degradation, 3 HASH (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2), Encryption, and Keyword search. Easy navigation icons and screens load and use a third-party phone acquisition tools. Has a Secure DC in connector. Acquire data from: HDD, Cell Phone, and Network.
- Forensic Imaging from many types of forms factors and interfaces.
- Preview data from “Supect” HHD with Win 7 in a secure environment.
- Capture and save across many prots and interfaces.
- Forensic Imaging 1:1, 2:2, 1:2 and 1:3.
- Multiple hashing at the same time MD5/SHA1/SHA2.
- Encryption AES 256 on-the-fly.
- Erase hard disk drives following DOD 5220-22M specs.
- Format hard disk drive.
- Forensic Imaging modes: Mirror bit by bit, Linux-DD files, E01, EX01.
- Remote Capture Data from un-open Laptop Via USB or Network ports.
- Save Forensic images to Network, or capture from Network via iSCSI protocol.
- Support SAS/SATA/e-Sata/USB/IDE/SCSI/Micro SATA/Mini Sata.
- 4 Hard Drive ports for SAS/SATA Hard Disks Drives.
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports 2 for “Evidence” and 2 for “Suspect” ports.
- 4 USB 3.0 in the back.
- 8″ LCD with Touch Screen.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet port.
- HDMI & DVI ports.
- Three 3.5mm audio ports for micro-phone, ear phone or speakers.
- Cell acquisition, with third party cell phone acquisition tools.
- Full Network capture, with the use of third-party network capture tools and utilities.
- Upload captured Forensic images to network for sharing.
- Multilanguage interfaces.
- Keyword search on the fly.
- Easy to navigate with simple Icons.
- Express Port: For 1394B and PCIE memory cards