The SuperImager Plus 12″: Rugged Field Unit is a mobile, compact an extremely fast Forensic Imaging unit that can serve as a complete Field Computer Forensic Investigation platform. The unit is running under Linux Ubuntu 64 bit. The SuperImager application can preforms extremely fast E01 compression, and allows user to control the number of compression threads (up to 16 threads). Forensic imaging speed can reach up to 29GB/min, and Hash authentication speed can reach up to 31GB/min, when using SSD drives!
The Unit Built: It is very compact and easy to carry, has built-in 12” Touchscreen color LCD display, 4 native SAS/SATA ports in a drive slots, 4 native USB3.0 ports, e-SATA port, 2 Generic USB2.0 ports, 1Gigabit Ethernet ports, HDMI port on top panel, and audio ports.
The Unit as Forensic Imaging Tool: In one read pass from the “Suspect” Hard Disk Drive, he SuperImager Plus application can run the following operations simultaneously: Forensic Imaging with E01 format and with full compression, Encryption with AES256, simultaneously calculate 3 Hash Verification and Authentication values (MD5, SHA1, SHA2), a Binary Keyword Search, and Saving the captured Forensic Images to 2 “Evidence” hard disk drives, to a local network, and to external compact USB3.0/e-SATA TB RAID encrypted storage. The basic Forensic Imaging mode can be 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 2:2 for SAS/SATA and USB3.0 storage devices.
The Unit as Complete Forensic Platform: In addition the unit can serve as a platform for a Forensic investigator to run a complete investigation and to perform: Cellphones and Tablets data Extraction and Anlysis; Forensic Triage data collection; A complete Computer Forensic investigation Analysis with applications such as: Nuix, FTK, EnCase, ProDiscovery.
The Unit as Data Eraser: Supports DoD and Security Erase, Enhanced Security erase protocols that are NIST 800-88 compliance. The application generates NIST 800-88 certificate.
The Unit Performances: The SuperImager Plus 12″ Rugged Forensic Field unit is one of the top-of-the-line forensic imaging device on the market today. It will outperform many units running Windows with i7 CPU.
Main application Features:
- Forenisc Imaging Mode
- Forensic Restore back data to original
- Erase data from drives and Quik Format
- Hash calculation authentication and verification
Main Forensic Imaging Mode Features:
- Forensic Imaging Mode 100%, DD, E01/Ex01 – with optional compression
- Hash while capture: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2 (all 3 can be selected simultaneously
- Erase Reminder of the drive
Unit as a Platform
- File Preview: Browse and preview captured data on the Internal Display.
- High Performances: As a platform, a forensic investigator can, in addition to imaging and capturing data, load and run third-party applications to analyze the captured data: Cellphone/Tablet data extraction and analysis: Cellebrite, Oxygen, BlackBag, MPE , Paraben applications; Triage data collection: Nuix/Encase portable applications; Full computer forensic analysis: Encase, Nuix, and FTK applications.
- The units have very firm hardware that enables those said applications to run with excellent performance.