The new Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.11.0: The newest version of Oxygen Forensic® Detective is live and available for download on your customer page. In addition to updated support for dozens of popular smartphone apps, version 10.4 adds major functionality enhancements to support screen lock bypass for more devices and offer advanced analytical capabilities for investigators.
Oxygen Forensic® Detective supports more than 300 iOS and Android mobile applications and expanding the volume of readily available data for use in your investigation. Today, Oxygen Forensic® Detective can automatically parse data into its user interface for 7,300+ application versions. Other highlights from this update include back-end improvements to key features to allow for faster reporting, enhanced user experience for investigators working to fight child exploitation and more comprehensive exploration of cloud data and backups.
Changes in version 10.4:
- Decrypt WhatsApp backup files using a phone number or token
- Import iOS images extracted using GrayKey for analysis
- Acquire a partial image of locked Samsung devices using MTP
- Identify similar photos using PhotoDNA hash sets
- Review Wi-Fi hotspot connection history with KeyScout
- Authenticate via Google Prompt
- Oxygen Forensic® KeyScout. Added the ability to search credentials and tokens in Opera web browser.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added proxy support for Telegram service.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added QQ Mail token extraction from iOS and Android devices.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Now when a forensic investigator gains access to a cloud account via login/password, a corresponding token is generated and added into Cloud Accounts section.
- File Browser. Added the ability to set a custom category for Project VIC.
- Applications. Added data parsing from almost 300 new app versions from Apple iOS and Android devices. The total amount of supported versions exceeds 7300.
- Export. Accelerated data export in PDF and XLSX file formats.
- General. Added the exclusive ability to extract and decrypt the WhatsApp Cloud token from Android OS devices. With this token forensic experts can decrypt WhatsApp backups from Android devices as well as WhatsApp Google Drive and WhatsApp iCloud backups associated with the same phone number.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added the ability to extract data from Endomondo account: user details, friends list, workouts history, locations, and photos. Access to Endomondo account can be obtained via Endomondo or Facebook login/password or token.
- Web Connections. Added extraction of Cell Tower connection records from Android OS devices.
- Oxygen Forensic® Maps. Added the ability to define an area on the map for visualizing geo points and building routes.
- Oxygen Forensic® Maps. Added links between waypoints and images extracted from DJI Cloud.
- Applications. Social Networks. Added data parsing from Planet Romeo (2.22.0) from Android devices.
- Applications. Updated support for 330+ app versions for iOS and Android devices. The total amount of supported app versions exceeds 6550.
- General. Added support for 200+ new Android devices: Huawei P20 Lite Dual SIM, LG V300K V30+ TD-LTE, Nokia 6 2018 Dual SIM, Nokia 8 Sirocco Global TD-LTE, Samsung SM-G9600/DS Galaxy S9 Duos, Samsung SM-G9650/DS Galaxy S9+ Duos, Sony Xperia L2 Dual SIM TD-LTE APAC, etc.