The new Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.10.3: Oxygen Forensics is delighted to present the new version of Oxygen Forensic® Detective! Version 10.2 offers the exclusive capability to extract drone data from DJI cloud. Now forensic experts can uncover detailed information about the account, registered drones, and the drone flight history directly from the users’ DJI cloud. The updated Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor now allows experts to decrypt WhatsApp backups using the authorization token and the upgraded Twitter cloud support extracts even more data!
The updates don’t stop there; with advancements of our physical acquisition methods and additional rooting exploits for devices with Android OS up to version 6.0, experts will stay ahead of their most difficult cases. Furthermore, with the addition of Cryptocurrency, Health apps, and more than 6200 app versions Oxygen Forensic® Detective remains a leader in application parsing.
Changes in version 10.2:
- Drone Physical Acquisition. Now you can connect the drone to Oxygen Forensic® Detective via USB cable and conduct a physical collection of the embedded storage chip. The drone dump will reveal the complete flight history with GPS locations and metadata.
- Access to DJI Cloud via Token. We’ve added the opportunity to decrypt a DJI cloud token directly from Apple iOS and Android devices when the DJI GO or DJI GO 4 app is installed. Using this token you can access the DJI cloud and pull out the drone flight history even without the drone itself.
- Drone Flight Logs Import from Computer. The latest Oxygen Forensic® Detective version allows you to import the drone flight logs recovered from the drone owner’s computer and visualize the flight path in the built-in Maps.
- General. Added the exclusive ability to extract and decrypt the WhatsApp Cloud token from Android OS devices. With this token forensic experts can decrypt WhatsApp backups from Android devices as well as WhatsApp Google Drive and WhatsApp iCloud backups associated with the same phone number.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added the ability to extract data from Endomondo account: user details, friends list, workouts history, locations, and photos. Access to Endomondo account can be obtained via Endomondo or Facebook login/password or token.
- Web Connections. Added extraction of Cell Tower connection records from Android OS devices.
- Oxygen Forensic® Maps. Added the ability to define an area on the map for visualizing geo points and building routes.
- Oxygen Forensic® Maps. Added links between waypoints and images extracted from DJI Cloud.
- Applications. Social Networks. Added data parsing from Planet Romeo (2.22.0) from Android devices.
- Applications. Updated support for 330+ app versions for iOS and Android devices. The total amount of supported app versions exceeds 6550.
- General. Added support for 200+ new Android devices: Huawei P20 Lite Dual SIM, LG V300K V30+ TD-LTE, Nokia 6 2018 Dual SIM, Nokia 8 Sirocco Global TD-LTE, Samsung SM-G9600/DS Galaxy S9 Duos, Samsung SM-G9650/DS Galaxy S9+ Duos, Sony Xperia L2 Dual SIM TD-LTE APAC, etc.